- “Device”shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or other unique identifier for the Device.
- “Mobile Application” shall mean application provided by us on the Device to access the Services.
- “Mobile Device Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the [section 2. (d)(2) hereto.]
- “Promotion” shall mean any contest and other promotions offered by us.
- “Protected Information” shall mean such categories of information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, including your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- “TPSP” shall mean a third party service provider.
- “Usage Information” shall have the meaning [assigned to the term in paragraph 2(b)(i) hereto.]
2.WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
a. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
- Phone number
- Aadhar Card
- Taxi permit
- Registration Certificate of your vehicle/s
- Insurance Information
b. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
- In addition to any Protected Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our TPSP may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In addition, we collect your Device Identifier for your Device. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used toaccess the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier
- In case of customer service calls, Zaria may record calls for quality and training purposes.
- In addition, tracking information may be collected as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. The driver’s mobile phone will send your GPS coordinates, during the ride, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices can define one’s location to within 50 feet.
c. INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ABOUT YOU We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you through our website or Mobile Application or Services with outside records from third parties.
d. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
- When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Your geolocation
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application
- Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Based upon the Protected Information you provide us when registering for an account, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password.
- We use the information collected from our Mobile Application so that we are able to serve you the correct app version depending on your device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases, marketing purposes.
- We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email or a text.
- We provide some of your Protected Information (such as your name, passengers pick up address, contact number) to the Ride poster/ Ride acceptor who posts/ accepts request for transportation so that the app users may contact and coordinate with each other.
- The companies for which drivers work (that are providing the transportation service) are also able to access your Protected Information, including your geo-location data.
- We may use the information collected from you for targeted advertising. This involves using information collected on an individual’s web or mobile browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is then used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our web site(s). The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number);
- It does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number.
Following are the situations when information may be shared:
(a) WHEN YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES.
(b) CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
We may offer Promotions through the Services that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, you agree that your Protected Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
(c) ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate:
(i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process;
(ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
(iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party;
(iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason;
(v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or
(vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
(d) WHEN YOU SHARE INFORMATION You may not share any information of the Passengers or other users with any person or entity other than outlined in the intended use of App defined in the Terms and Conditions outlined by Zaria Network.
5.THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Services may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser. In addition, when you are using the Services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you away from one of our websites onto a different web site. These other web sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Protected Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any Protected Information to third parties.
6. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY Users
7. CHANGE OF INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNT
- (a) You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Protected Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email address mentioned on our website or Mobile Application. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
- (b) You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Services by following the instructions contained within an e-mail or by logging into your user account and changing your communication preferences.
- (c) If upon modifying or changing the information earlier provided to Us, we find it difficult to permit access to our Services to you due to insufficiency/ inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the Services by providing you a written notice to this effect on your registered email id.
- (d) If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through email address mentioned on the Zaria App Contact Us link. We might retain your Protected Information and Usage Information (including geo-location) for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you services. Even after your account is terminated, we will retain your Protected Information and Usage Information (including geo-location, trip history, and transaction history) as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.